Answers from Our Experts (1)
Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai is packed with perks for both business travelers and families. Before you head to the luxury hotel, here are five things you should know:
1. The location is not central, but there’s still plenty to do. Though the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is not centrally located in downtown Puxi, it is becoming a staple of the rapidly growing Pudong central business district.
2. It’s a great spot for business travelers who will enjoy the executive floors, Club Lounge and spacious gym.
3. It’s also great for families. The hotel’s approachable staff, Adventure Zone and contemporary dining options make it extremely family-friendly.
4. It has local ties. The Shanghai hotel buzzes with guests and visitors on weekends, and it often holds community events like barbecues and contests.
5. You’ll have everything you need for a weekend getaway or a long-term stay. The residences, gym, restaurants, pool, spa, ample meeting spaces and adjacent mall mean you won’t lack for anything.