Answers from Our Experts (1)
Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai offers plenty of entertainment and perks — both in and out of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. Here are our five favorite amenities:
1. The MEET. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, you’ll enjoy access to one of the city’s best steak dinners at The MEET, the modern hotel’s steakhouse.
2. The spa. The signature wushu (Chinese martial arts) treatments will leave even the most stressed-out businessman relaxed and rejuvenated after a long day.
3. Adventure Zone. Families seeking a place to play will be ecstatic to find the Shanghai hotel’s Adventure Zone, where kids can safely run around to their heart’s content. Meanwhile, Mom and Dad can head to…
4. The COOK — where they’ll find 11 different kitchens and champagne brunch — and The BREW. If you just can’t miss the big game, you’ll find this onsite brewery and sports bar a dream for watching rugby or soccer in HD via an international satellite.
5. Shopping. With tons of shopping just next door, you don’t have to worry about forgetting anything at home. The retail outlets here will satisfy any shopaholic’s craving.