Answers from Our Experts (1)
Most of the kid-friendly amenities at Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai are found in its Adventure Zone playroom. Here are five that will keep your little ones entertained:
1. Adventure Zone. Kids will be in heaven when they enter the Shanghai hotel’s bright, colorful Adventure Zone. The 2,296-square-foot indoor playground and recreation center is complete with three slides — the Hyperglide Astra Drop, the Double Drop and the three-level Demon Drop — plus a ball pit and rope bridges.
2. Play zones. The age-appropriate play zones inside Adventure Zone offer toys and games for toddlers and computers and DVDs for older kids.
3. Cozy seats. Kids can take a nap or read a book on plush, oversize furniture (think bean bags and space pods) in Adventure Zone.
4. Party rooms. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel has three festive themed party rooms (Jingle Jungle, Pirate Ship, Circus Circus), which make birthday parties for little ones a breeze.
5. Outdoor space. Just outside the hotel you’ll find a tennis court, basketball court and children’s playground with a mini climbing wall.