Answers from Our Experts (1)
Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai boasts an all-day eatery with 11 different kitchens, plus its own microbrewery. In other words, there’s a lot to eat and drink at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. Here are the five best:
1. The tomahawk steak at The MEET. It’s an enormous, juicy, melt-in-your-mouth piece of grade A beef. Easily split between two people, the chunks of steak are surrounded by roasted onion and tomatoes, plus an array of dipping sauces and mustards.
2. Beer at The BREW. The microbrewery’s paddle of in-house beers will delight beer connoisseurs with a solid selection of Pilsners, hoppy IPAs (India Pale Ales) and smooth stouts.
3. Meals at The COOK. Brunch at the all-day eatery is a feast of Asian and Western fare. We also love its fresh sushi and salad bar — ideal for veggie lovers and health nuts.
4. The coffee bar. Get your caffeine fix at The COOK, where they do cappuccino and espresso to perfection.
5. Sweets. For those with a sweet tooth, The COOK’s ice cream bar is stocked with 10 creamy flavors and toppings like M&M’s, sprinkles, fruit and whipped cream.