Answers from Our Experts (1)
Guests of Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai should pack for comfort and class. Here are five things you’ll need for your stay at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Cocktail attire. A jacket or cocktail dress is appropriate (but certainly not mandatory) for a nice steak dinner at The MEET, the hotel’s steakhouse.
2. An appetite. All the restaurants at the hotel have generous portions made with rich, organic ingredients. You’ll want to bring your appetite so you can savor every last bite.
3. A bathing suit. Be sure to pack a bathing suit so you can take advantage of the 82-foot heated indoor swimming pool, vitality pool and kids’ splash pool.
4. A laptop. The luxury hotel has complimentary Internet in all the guest rooms. Bring your laptop so you can hook in and stay connected.
5. Comfortable shoes. Visiting the retail outlets next door or taking your kids to the Shanghai hotel’s Adventure Zone could turn into all-day excursions. You’ll want to be prepared with comfortable footwear.