Answers from Our Experts (1)
We’ve rounded up several important things to know before you go to The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai:
1. It’s new. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's 357 rooms are a new addition to Shanghai — the grand opening took place in December 2011.
2. It’s unfailingly modern. From the automated toilet in your room to the free Wi-Fi accessible throughout the building you’ll never feel like The Langham is lagging when it comes to technology.
3. It has a terraced outdoor bar. In the warmer weather, a drink at XTD Elevated to take in the glow of this modern city is an absolute must.
4. It has an impressive in-house spa on the B-1 level. Chuan Spa features a huge menu of services and a stylish space that looks like a moonscape brought to life.
5. It is located next to Xintiandi, a collection of restored stone houses that feature some of the city’s best high-end shops and restaurants.