Answers from Our Experts (1)
It would appear The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai has thought of everything, and that includes this list of the five best amenities:
1. The location. Situated next to Xintiandi for shopping and within walking distance of the Bund and Yu Gardens, the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel has landed the ideal location within Shanghai.
2. The 82-foot pool and accompanying Jacuzzi. Get in some morning laps or simply lounge in the hot, bubbling water of the Jacuzzi after a long day of wandering the city of Shanghai.
3. The multiple dining and drink options. XTD Elevated and the Cachet Martini Bar both offer stylish spots for cocktails, while Cachet, Ming Court and an extensive in-room dining menu mean you can find practically any dish you crave.
4. The in-room Internet radio. Throw your own iPod on the dock, or tune the radio itself to any number Internet radio stations offering music and programming from around the world.
5. The automated toilet. Who knew a hands-free toilet, complete with heated toilet seat, is exactly what was missing from our lives?