Answers from Our Experts (1)
To give you an idea of what to expect at The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai we’ve come up with the best words that break down this hotel’s style:
1. Modern. You’ll spot this as soon as you see the building from the outside, but it’s the same inside — from the interior design to the amenities, this property reflects modern Shanghai.
2. Central. With the shops of Xintiandi just steps away and the Bund within view from your room it’s clear this hotel is situated in an ideal spot in Shanghai.
3. British. If you’re a regular of the flagship Langham hotel in London then you’ll easily recognize plenty about this hotel that was taken from the original property, including the pink and gold color scheme.
4. Attentive. Forget something? Need directions written in Chinese for your cab driver? Want a dinner recommendation? You can get pretty much any need or desire granted courtesy of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel’s attentive staff.
5. Luxurious. There’s no better word to describe what you’ll find on the B-1 and B-2 levels, which include the Chuan Spa, an 82-foot swimming pool and a thoroughly modern fitness center.