Answers from Our Experts (1)
The PuLi Hotel and Spa is a chic hotel in the middle of bustling Shanghai. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel has a long list of amenities aimed at providing you with a comfortable and peaceful stay. Here are the five best:
1. An in-room mobile phone. The guest rooms come with a mobile phone with citywide coverage, which is ideal for business travelers who need to stay connected on the go.
2. Butler service. You will be provided with a 24-hour butler, who can do everything from unpacking to offering directions.
3. Bars and cocktails. Those who need to entertain clients at the Shanghai hotel have plenty of choices. The hotel’s Long Bar is a sleek comfortable venue for enjoying drinks or a snack. You can also head to Jing’An, the dining room on the second floor, for a champagne brunch with all the trimmings.
4. The spa. After a long day of meetings or shopping in the upscale Jing’an central business district, the spa at The PuLi is a real treat. It comes with a plethora of relaxing services, including the spa’s signature tea treatment. Soothing double and single rooms make the spa a perfect getaway for couples or individual travelers.
5. The infinity pool. After your spa treatment, slip on a bathrobe and laze by the hotel’s indoor infinity pool. It overlooks Jing’an Park and offers a poolside menu.