Answers from Our Experts (1)
The PuLi Hotel and Spa is not ideal for families with small kids or toddlers who need ample space to run around. However, well-behaved adolescents and teens old enough to roam independently will enjoy the following amenities:
1. The pool. The Shanghai hotel’s infinity pool sits on the third floor and offers views of Jing’an Park, which brings us to number two...
2. Jing’an Park. Sitting just across the street from the hotel, the popular park is an extended amenity of the hotel. Kids will enjoy exploring its ponds and greenery.
3. Weekend brunch. Jing’An restaurant, on the second floor of the hotel, offers brunch on the weekends. It’s a fantastic way to bond with your kids while chowing down on an array of à la carte dishes and an impressive buffet.
4. The kids’ room service menu. If your little ones prefer an in-room meal, they can order finger-licking options like mini cheeseburgers, chicken strips and pizza.
5. Free Wi-Fi. Take advantage of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel’s complimentary Wi-Fi, which is found in the rooms and throughout the hotel. Your kids can sign in online to play a game or check in with friends back home.