Answers from Our Experts (1)
The PuLi Hotel and Spa is a quiet retreat in busy Shanghai, complete with a chic onsite restaurant. During your stay at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, be sure to try these five things:
1. The champagne brunch. It’s one of the city’s best brunches, featuring a delectable array of fresh seafood, meats, pastries, soups and vegetables. It also offers à la carte breakfast items like eggs Benedict and banana pancakes for an unbeatable meal.
2. The pure Jamón Ibérico. Available in shoulder cut or high-leg cut, this dish is a popular dinner favorite at Jing’An, the Shanghai hotel’s second-floor restaurant.
3. Foie gras. Also at Jing’An, this dish is ultra-rich and silky smooth.
4. The seafood cocktail. If you prefer lighter fare for lunch, the seafood cocktail is a healthy and not-too-filling salad.
5. The duck liver parfait. This perfectly executed dish comes with pickled carrots.