Answers from Our Experts (1)
Whether you’re visiting The PuLi Hotel and Spa for business or pleasure, you’ll need to bring along a few essentials. Here are five things to pack for your stay at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. A laptop or tablet device. If you need to work or keep up with the news during your stay, you’re in luck — the entire hotel has free Wi-Fi.
2. A good book. When your eyes need a break from the computer screen, a good book or magazine is a great way to unwind.
3. Business casual attire. Even if you’re not visiting the hotel on business, you’ll find that many people are. Blend in by dressing sharp, especially if you plan on dining at Jing’An restaurant, where the dress code is smart casual and men are required to wear a collared shirt.
4. A swimsuit. Take advantage of the infinity pool on the fourth floor, where you can take a dip or just relax on a lounge chair.
5. Golf clubs. The Hongqiao Golf Club is just 30 minutes from the Shanghai hotel, providing a perfect setting for a casual business meeting or outing.