Answers from Our Experts (1)
The PuLi Hotel and Spa is a self-proclaimed urban resort. Here are five words we’d use to describe the style of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Escape. The hotel has a calming ambience, making it a relaxing escape for business travelers and those seeking a luxurious setting without pretention.
2. Understated. Even though The PuLi is located in the middle of loud and bustling Shanghai, it puts you at ease with its clean lines and understated décor.
3. Eastern. The contemporary décor incorporates Eastern elements like antique, handcrafted wooden pieces with artwork from modern Chinese artists.
4. Homey. The hotel makes you feel like you’re at home with its friendly, unpretentious service and comfortable spaces for eating, drinking and relaxing.
5. Luxurious. With 24-hour butler service and in-room dining, the hotel provides an ideal atmosphere for guests who enjoy the finer things in life without too much pomp and circumstance.