Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you book your stay at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, here are five things you should know about the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. Despite being popular with business travelers, the luxury hotel is family-friendly, offering a kids menu at Italian restaurant Scena and a big pool that’s just under five feet deep. But the best parental perk by far is the free babysitting services.
2. The hotel is located half a block from a line 2 Metro station. It’s one of the most well-connected lines on Shanghai’s easy-to-navigate subway system.
3. The Ritz’s bar Flair, located on the 58th floor, offers a large terrace, signature cocktails and sweeping views of the Pudong skyline and the Bund. The hot spot stays jam-packed all week long.
4. The hotel’s lounge on the Club Level floor is open 24 hours a day and offers free-flowing drinks and food service fives times a day.
5. The gym at the Shanghai hotel is also open 24 hours a day and is often empty. So you can work out whenever you please, with plenty of room to spread out.