Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are plenty of treatments to choose from at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong Spa by ESPA, but here are our picks for the five best:
1. Jade Qi Yun. This 90-minute package is one of the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa’s most recommended treatments. It includes a deep-cleansing back exfoliation and aromatic oil massage along with a facial that uses jade rollers to increase circulation. It all ends with a heavenly scalp massage.
2. Moisture Boosting facial. This 60-minute treatment is ideal for flaky, dry skin, using gentle cleansing, exfoliation and a moisturizing mask.
3. ESPA shoulder, neck and scalp massage. This quick 30-minute massage puts you on the fast track to relaxation after a long flight and helps to ease headaches and neck pain.
4. Salt and oil scrub. This exfoliating treatment banishes dry skin thanks to a combination of sea salts and essential oils used to scrub you from top to toe.
5. Muscle Reviver. Found on the men’s menu, this 40-minute treatment pampers with a relaxing back, face and scalp massage ideal for jet-lagged travelers.