Answers from Our Experts (1)
From a library with snacks to free-flowing mini-bar, these are our picks for the best amenities at Capella Singapore, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel located on Sentosa island:
1. The Library. Board games, local and international newspapers, books and a DVD library with complimentary rental are just a few things you’ll find in this luxury Singapore hotel’s guest-only library. Help yourself to fresh fruits, coffee, Gryphon Tea Company teas, cookies and other refreshments set out throughout the day.
2. Personal assistants. The Library is also where you’ll find the hotel’s team of friendly, professional personal assistants (or concierges), who are available to provide recommendations and make reservations for whatever you might need during your stay, from restaurants to activities.
3. Luxury spa. Located on the hotel’s first floor, Auriga Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa featuring a long list of luxurious body treatments in part designed around the four phases of the moon. Immaculate facilities here include men’s and women’s locker rooms with an herbal-scented steam room, two experience showers and an indoor vitality pool.
4. Swimming pools. We love the beautiful tropical setting of the hotel’s three swimming pools, which have a cascading layout with an infinity-edge pool at the top of the hill, secluded lap pool at the top and kid-friendly swimming hole in the middle.
5. Complimentary mini-bar. Feel free to raid your room’s mini-bar: All provided beverages, which include bottles of orange juice and cans of Coke and Diet Coke, are complimentary and refilled throughout your stay either by request or automatically during twice-daily housekeeping service.