Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s a lot to love about Capella Singapore, but here are our picks for the best things about this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. Oversized balconies. One of the standout features of this luxury hotel’s rooms and suites are its massive walk-out balconies, many of which include a private Jacuzzi and stunning views of the South China Sea.
2. Swimming pools. Laid out in cascading style along a hill flush with tropical greenery and Singapore heritage trees, the three outdoor swimming pools at Capella Singapore include an infinity-edge pool at the top and a compact, slightly secluded lap option at the bottom.
3. The Library. Whether you want to catch up on some reading or have a plate of freshly baked cookies with a specialty coffee or tea, The Library is a cozy, comfortable place reserved for guests to spread out and relax. There’s also a selection of DVDs you can check out and bring back to your room.
4. High-tech amenities. Speaking of which, all accommodations at this Singapore hotel are outfitted with a number of high-tech amenities, from high-speed Wi-Fi and digital control panels for the room’s thermostat, lighting and drapes, to a 46-inch flat-screen television with a DVD player and sparkling Bose sound.
5. Bob’s Bar. We love the romantic outdoor seating area at Bob’s Bar, where you can curl up on a plush daybed or couch while sipping cocktails under the stars, with views over the hotel’s gorgeous grounds and South China Sea in the distance. The wine menu is exceptional.