Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here are a few things to know before packing your bags for a stay at Conrad Centennial Singapore:
1. Spring for a limo from the airport. This luxury Singapore hotel is located about 25 minutes from Changi International Airport by taxi, but if you want to kick your stay off with style, the hotel can arrange a private limousine transfer for a minimum charge of S$130.
2. Speaking of location, the hotel has a good one. It’s situated in the heart of central Singapore, a short walk from the myriad attractions of the central business district and sparkling esplanade. The Millenia Walk and Marina Square shopping malls, between them home to scores of shops and restaurants, are also within throwing distance.
3. Book an executive room. Of the 507 guest rooms and suites at Conrad Centennial Singapore, we feel the executive rooms offer the most bang for your buck. In addition to spacious accommodations, personalized check-in and checkout, and pressing of up to five garments, you’ll also have access to the contemporary Executive Lounge on the 31st floor for a buffet breakfast, afternoon tea, and canapés, cocktails and free-flowing Champagne in the evening.
4. Oscar’s is open all night. If you’re wide awake in the wee hours of morning and feeling hungry, consider the hotel’s international restaurant, Oscar’s, your saving grace: It’s open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Of course, you can always just have your meal delivered to your room, too, due to the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
5. Take advantage of the spa. Feeling jet-lagged after a long, painful international flight? Book a treatment at this Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel’s Centennial Spa, which offers a full range of pampering massages and body treatments.