Answers from Our Experts (1)
From 24-hour dining to luxury bath products, these are a few of the best amenities at Conrad Centennial Singapore:
1. 24-hour dining. Whether you want to dig into a savory lamb chop platter in the middle of the night or step out for a stack of pancakes with blueberry butter, 24-hour room service and a 24-hour restaurant, Oscar’s, means you’ll never go hungry at this luxury Singapore hotel.
2. Fitness center. Of course, with so much food available at all hours of the day, you may feel the need to burn a few calories — no problem. The hotel’s fitness center is outfitted with modern TechnoGym and Nautilus equipment appropriate to all fitness levels, including treadmills, ellipticals, free weights and weight-training stations.
3. Turndown service. We love the touch of luxury that comes with the daily turndown service provided to all guest rooms and suites at Conrad Centennial Singapore. Expect your bedroom and bathroom to be cleaned and straightened, as well as thoughtful touches like a pair of soft slippers placed next to the bed.
4. DVD library. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack movies to watch on your room’s 46-inch flat-screen television — the hotel has an excellent selection of DVDs that includes Hollywood classics, recent blockbusters, comedies and family films.
5. Luxury bath products. Leave your personal toiletries kit at home. Bathrooms at this Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel are supplied with luxury Aromatherapy Associates bath products, as well as dental kits, shaving kits, comb, emery board and more.