Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here are just a few of the perks and amenities you can enjoy during a stay at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore:
1. Views. The best amenity of all at this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel just might be the memorable floor-to-ceiling views you’ll be treated to in every guest room or suite of the Singapore city skyline, downtown harbor area or iconic landmarks such as the ArtScience Museum and Gardens by the Bay.
2. Posh bedding. From custom-made linens to goose-down bedding and an impossibly soft, pillow-topped mattress, you’re guaranteed a dreamy night’s sleep at this luxury Singapore hotel. Don’t forget to schedule a wake-up call, however, because you just might find yourself comfortably sleeping in until noon without it.
3. Spa. Splurge on one of the luxurious body treatments available at Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, where you’ll enjoy personalized service from an expert therapist in one of six private treatment rooms and bask in immaculate facilities that include a steam room, sauna and experience shower connected to both the men’s and women’s locker rooms.
4. In-room technology. Guest rooms and suites at this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Singapore hotel are equipped with a slew of modern conveniences, such as high-speed Wi-Fi access, iPod docking station hooked up to ceiling-mounted speakers with crystal-clear sound, large flat-screen TV and interactive entertainment system that includes games, music stations and diverse selection of pay-per-view movies.
5. Oriental Club. Business travelers or those celebrating a special occasion should consider opting for one of the hotel’s club-level rooms, which in addition to all the standard amenities also come with complimentary garment pressing and Wi-Fi access and, most notably, access to the sleek Oriental Club on the 19th floor, where you’ll be served a champagne breakfast in the morning and cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the evening.