Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll have a lot to consider as you plan your trip to The Fullerton Bay Hotel in Singapore. Here are five things you should know before packing your bags for this luxury Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. This luxury Singapore hotel is ideally located in the central financial district, a short walk from many of the city-state’s most-popular attractions, including Esplanade – Theatres By the Bay, ArtScience Museum and Gardens by the Bay.
2. With its bold decorative panels, marble mosaic-tiled flooring, glittering circular chandeliers and geometric-shaped glass fixtures, the hotel has a distinctly contemporary design, though smart flourishes such as vintage maps and luggage sets reflecting the hotel’s historical location are also found in the lobby and room corridors.
3. If you show up at the hotel in the wee hours of the morning following a long, tiring flight and need something to eat, room service is conveniently available 24 hours a day. The overnight in-room dining menu includes everything from pastas, a club sandwich and Wagyu cheeseburger to local specialties such as laksa and nasi goreng.
4. Don’t forget to bring your favorite DVDs and a swimsuit. Every guest room and suite at The Fullerton Bay Hotel has a DVD player connected to a large flat-screen television, and you can head to the hotel’s roof to take a dip in its open air, 82-foot swimming pool.
5. On the other hand, leave most of your toiletries at home. Bathrooms are stocked with luxury Bottega Veneta body wash, bar soap, shampoo, conditioner and hydrating lotion, while other complimentary bath products include shaving and dental kits, a hair brush, emery board and cotton swabs.