Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll be pampered and experience many wonderful amenities during your stay at The Fullerton Bay Hotel in Singapore. These are best amenities you’ll enjoy:
1. Floor-to-ceiling windows. From this luxury Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Singapore hotel’s lobby bar, The Landing Point, to its signature restaurant, Clifford, to the grand reception area and each of the 100 guest rooms and suites, floor-to-ceiling windows — and the sweeping views that come with them — are around just about every corner of the hotel.
2. Balconies. Premier and deluxe guest rooms face historic sites such as the Customs House and Clifford Pier, while bay view and premier bay view rooms look out on the harbor and the iconic Singapore landmarks that dot its shores. But no matter which room you book, you’ll be able to take in the scenery from a spacious outdoor balcony.
3. Rooftop pool. Open daily until 11 p.m., The Fullerton Bay Hotel’s 82-foot rooftop swimming pool is surrounded by neatly trimmed hedges, flowering tropical trees and all the panoramic splendor of the harbor and high rises of the financial district.
4. Rooftop bar. Speaking of the rooftop deck, Lantern is widely considered one of the best rooftop bars in Singapore. It’s a hip, stylish nightspot open until 1 a.m. during the week and until 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Try one of the signature margaritas or mojitos.
5. Gym. Small but functional, the hotel’s rooftop fitness center is equipped with modern Technogym treadmills, ellipticals and one stationary bike, each with a personal television set with access to a good variety of sports, entertainment and news channels. Headphones are complimentary, and refreshments include bowls of fresh fruit and a cold pitcher of fruit-infused water.