Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s no shortage of delicious things to eat and drink at The Fullerton Bay Hotel, thanks to the dining venues Clifford, Lantern and The Landing Point. These are the best things to eat and drink at the Singapore luxury Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. Duck confit. Served at this luxury Singapore hotel’s chic Clifford restaurant and also available on the room service menu, this succulent signature dish is served with sides of field greens, potato mousseline and broad beans sautéed in black garlic.
2. Espresso martini. One of 11 classic cocktails that comprise The Landing Point’s Anderson Collection of vintage-style libations, the lobby bar’s unique martini is made with perfect balance of vodka and espresso.
3. Truffle fries. We unapologetically admit to having a soft spot for just about anything cooked, fried or flavored with black truffles, including The Fullerton Bay Hotel’s delicately crisped, truffle-scented fries.
4. Hot mariachi. Sip this spicy margarita, a mix of bird’s eye chilies, cane syrup, fresh lime and Patron reposado tequila, while lounging at The Fullerton Bay Hotel’s rooftop pool or letting loose at the hip Lantern bar.
5. Crisp chocolate pillows. Check your in-room pillow menu to browse more than 10 different types of plush pillows to sleep on, and once you’re comfy then pick up your in-room dining menu to order up this indulgent dessert. Crispy, chocolate-filled pâte de brick, also known as phyllo, is served with a scoop of coconut ice cream and marinated fruit tartare. This sweet treat is also served at Clifford.