Answers from Our Experts (1)
From a fully equipped fitness center to shuttle services around town, here are our picks for the best amenities at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore:
1. Gym. Outfitted with state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment, including cardio machines with personal Visio Entertainment systems, the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star luxury hotel’s fitness center is a comfortable spot to get a full workout in during your stay.
2. Wi-Fi. Whether you want to tweet about afternoon tea at The Courtyard or catch up on some work in your guest room or suite, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore’s fast, reliable Wi-Fi network ensures you’ll stay connected.
3. Bath products. You’ll feel like you’ve just left the spa after soaking in your tub or rinsing off in the walk-in shower thanks to complimentary soaps, shampoo and conditioner from luxury beauty products provider Molton Brown. The toiletries are supplied in all guest room and suite bathrooms.
4. 24-hour room service. From guilt-free waffles topped with honey and fresh fruit in the morning to an impressive variety of gourmet international cuisine for lunch, dinner and middle-of-the-night snacking, the selection of foods available from this luxury Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel’s all-day room service is exceptional.
5. Complimentary transfers. Central Singapore is quite walkable, but if the midday sun is beating down or you want to do some sightseeing on a rainy day, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore offers free shuttle service to a number of stops on Marina Bay and Orchard Road.