Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s a lot to love about The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, but these are just a few of the best things about this luxury Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Singapore hotel:
1. Straits Club. Does champagne in the morning and free-flowing cocktails and canapés in the evening sound appealing? Upgrade your reservation to the hotel’s exclusive Straits Club, which in addition to the aforementioned privileges, you’ll also score late checkout (when available), complimentary clothes pressing, free Wi-Fi, afternoon tea and more.
2. Location. Situated on the Singapore River, within short walking distance of Marina Bay and the waterfront bars and restaurants of Boat Quay and Clarke Quay, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore’s location couldn’t be much more ideal.
3. Restaurants. Serving everything from dim sum and upscale Italian to lavish afternoon tea spreads and local Singaporean specialties, this hotel’s four restaurants offer a wealth of expertly prepared cuisine. Bonus: Much of it is available on the Singapore hotel’s 24-hour room service menu.
4. Spa. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Fullerton Hotel Singapore’s full-service The Spa Artisan provides for a relaxing retreat to unwind over a luxurious massage, facial or nail treatment — just the cure if you’re battling jet lag after a long flight to Singapore.
5. History. Housed within the historic Fullerton Building, which opened in 1928 and was once home to the Singapore General Post Office, this luxury hotel is steeped in history despite having only opened in 2001. You’ll see it in everything from the tall Doric colonnades of the building’s exterior to original postal drop boxes, vintage photographs and a fascinating postcard exhibition near the reception desk. One of the best ways to learn about the building and surrounding area is to join one of the complimentary guided tours offered daily to all hotel guests.