Answers from Our Experts (1)
A Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa located in Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore offers a wide variety of luxurious body treatments and facials. Here are the best ones:
1. Oriental Essence. A soft- to medium-pressure massage well-suited for jet-lagged travelers, the spa’s signature massage sees your therapist use essential oils made from frankincense, ginger and mandarin to gently knead your body into a softened state of total bliss during a heavenly 90-minute session.
2. Custom Aromatherapy Facial. Not sure which facial your skin would most benefit from? Let one of this luxury Singapore spa’s expert therapists make the decision for you. This 80-minute facial starts with a careful assessment of your skin and is followed with a soothing cleansing, exfoliation and facial cream and mask applications catered to your specific needs.
3. After Sun Therapy. Featuring an Ayurvedic scalp massage and the application of cooling lavender oils and a hydrating facial mask, this rejuvenating 50-minute treatment is ideal if you spent too much time soaking up some rays in that scorching Singapore sun.
4. Aroma Stone. Perfect if you’re bothered by lingering muscle tension in your back and shoulders, the aroma stone massage draws on the natural healing properties of hot stones to help calm and alleviate aching muscles.
5. Taste of the Orient. Not a single treatment, but rather a bundle of four separate services that includes a quintessence body scrub and Oriental bamboo massage, this pampering three-hour spa program is the ultimate splurge.