Answers from Our Experts (1)
Just like everything else at the exclusive, uber-luxurious Twin Farms resort, its Bridge House Spa is a sybaritic retreat that’s made even more special by its exclusivity. If you’re planning to book a treatment, here are our picks for the five best amenities to keep an eye out for:
1. The all-natural spa products. Sourced exclusively from English beauty brand Arcania Apothecary, The Bridge House Spa is the only spa outside the U.K. to feature these heavenly-scented, botanically-based products.
2. The Japanese Furo. Located in its own petite structure near the spa, this Japanese-style bath is a serene spot for a soak before or after a treatment. There are separate men’s and women’s sides, or a unisex area where you can take a dip in waters heated to 104 degrees. Since the property is so private and casual, you can slip from the spa to the furo and back to your room in your bathrobe without worrying about a dress code.
3. The fitness center. Plan a workout for before or after your spa service in the fully-stocked gym, located adjacent to the spa. Since there are only 20 rooms and cottages at Twin Farms, and most guests spend their time hidden away in the privacy of their own rooms, chances are you’ll have it to yourself.
4. Personalized spa snacks. This resort is designed to cater to whatever you want, whenever you want it. So if you like to follow-up your spa treatments with a cup of herbal tea and some fresh fruit, just ask the friendly staff. They’ll be happy to find the perfect indulgence to complete your experience.
5. Peace and quiet. With just two treatment rooms, The Bridge House Spa is a relaxing, intimate space where you won’t have to fight for space in the locker room or to drown out other guest’s conversations when you’re trying to bliss out.