Answers from Our Experts (1)
Planning your adventures at Hammock Beach Resort is almost as fun as taking part in them. The hotel offers everything from kids’ activities to planned outings and a full-service spa. A few of the most popular planned activities at the Florida resort include:
1. Kids Crew. Created for guests ages 4 to 12, Kids Crew hosts activities like scavenger hunts and beach and pool games. A weekly calendar of activities is available from the concierge or the Kids Crew office, which is adjacent to the indoor pool. Most programs are free, but some do come with an additional charge. The Kids Crew also hosts activities for teens.
2. The Sundancer yacht. The resort’s private yacht, located in the Yacht Harbour Village, will take you on a luxurious ride every Sunday for a traditional brunch along the Intercoastal. The Sundancer is equipped with two bars, a lounge and a fireplace.
3. Putting green. The nine-hole family-friendly green is one of Hammock Beach Resort’s signature activities, and it’s free to members and guests. The professionally manicured course was created for golfers of all ages and levels.
4. The Spa at Hammock Beach Resort. The full-service spa is a bonus amenity, offering everything from massages and scrubs to manicures and pedicures. The locker rooms have a sauna, steam room and eucalyptus inhalation room, making it the perfect hideaway when you’ve had enough time at the beach or golf course.
5. Golf programs. Hammock Beach Resort offers various golf programs. The Family Fairways program is open to families with kids of all ages. There is also a private golf instruction option at the Florida hotel, which is a nice perk for the advanced and novice golfer alike.