Answers from Our Experts (1)
Hammock Beach Resort offers a long list of amenities for kids. While you play the championship golf courses or spend a day at the spa, your kids can enjoy resort life, too. Here are our five favorite kid-friendly perks:
1. Water park. The water park at Hammock Beach Resort is a kid’s dream (and possibly the envy of adults). Complete with a lazy river, water slide and water gym, the water park is open daily until dusk.
2. Putting course. The nine-hole putting course is the perfect place for kids to hone their golf skills. Available daily as part of your resort fee, you can grab clubs and balls from the nearby golf shack and hit the practice green. The putting course is also a great option for family time at Hammock Beach Resort.
3. Kids Crew. The Kids Crew at Hammock Beach Resort is meant for kids ages 4 to 12 (though teen programs are available). Kids Crew activities include everything from beach and pool games to scavenger hunts and Friday night barbecues and movies. A weekly calendar of Kids Crew activities can be found at the concierge desk or in the Kids Crew offices, which are adjacent to the indoor pool. Many of the activities are free, but you might need to sign up for them beforehand.
4. Bike rentals. Get off the hotel grounds for a few hours and take a scenic tour of Palm Coast by bike. Hammock Beach Resort rents bikes to all ages daily, and it provides a map of the area for easy cycling.
5. Golf and tennis lessons. The highlight of Hammock Beach Resort is undoubtedly its golf courses, but you don’t have to be a pro to take on the fairways — golf instructors are available to kids at the resort. Tennis instruction is also available for children who prefer the court to the green.