Answers from Our Experts (1)
if you're travelling with kids to Sydney, there are several cafes and restaurants in Sydney where you can take the entire family and dine.
1) Micky's Cafe - When the dessert menu has baked mars cheesecake and a hokey pokey spider sundae, both young and adult kids would want to settle at this Paddington cafe. There's a garden space at the back for kids to run around, after all the sugar rush, of course.
2) Sahra Restaurant - A lebanese delight located on the beachfront at Brighton-Le-Sands, and houses a play area for your kids. The seductive aroma of this authentic middle-eastern restaurant promise you and your kids a sensational dining experience.
3) Sydney Fish Market - Bring creatures of the ocean into equation and you have a whole new equation. The seagulls, almost-alive fishes, the strong stench of the ocean and the loud market noise will keep your kids entertained. And if all else fails, an impromtu fish 'n' chips picnic should help.
4) Our Place on Darling - There's a kids menu and there's also a kids' jumble puzzle in it, so while you're busy picking a modern Australian-themed meal, the children will be kept busy. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this place is ideal for lazy lunches, located in Balmain.
5) Fratelli Paradiso - If you're one of those kale-munching and chia-chomping parent, this Potts Point spot is your safest bet. The bustling, posh atmosphere is energetic and the Italian-inspired menu is assuring.