Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll enjoy a number of luxurious amenities during your stay at Château du Sureau, but these are the five perks we think you’ll like best at this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. Butler Service: If you’re staying in the immaculate Villa Sureau, you’ll enjoy 24-hour access to a personal butler who’ll be on call to help with whatever you need.
2. Call Bells: Bells are scattered throughout the grounds and come in quite handy. Whether you’re on the adult-friendly swings in the garden or strolling on the jogging path, all you need to do is press a button and a staff member will come out to give you anything from a push on the swing to a glass of fresh strawberry lemonade.
3. Golf Carts: If you have any back or leg problems, or you’re just feeling lazy, you’ll be happy to know that Château du Sureau has a golf cart. The staff will be happy to transport you wherever you wish to go within the hotel grounds.
4. Fireplaces: On chilly evenings there’s nothing better than sipping a glass of wine while cozying up next to the fireplaces found in each of this Five-Star hotel’s guestrooms (with the exception of the Ciboulette Room).
5. Bathtubs: Our favorite amenity might be the luxurious in-room bathtubs. Some rooms have Jacuzzis, while others have black marble or limestone baths — all have plenty of room for two.