Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re checking in to Coworth Park sight unseen, there are a few things to know about this luxe countryside escape:
1. It’s got an equestrian vibe. Located near the famous Ascot Racecourse with stables of its own, Coworth Park has understated touches of equestrian-themed décor.
2. The restaurant is very popular. Because Coworth Park’s main restaurant is highly regarded and perennially popular with guests and non-guests, book in advance to ensure you get a table.
3. The spa is in a separate building. Coworth Park’s architecturally stunning spa is not attached to the main building, and if you are staying in the stable block it is a five-minute walk from your room. Enlist the door-to-door golf cart transport if you’re not up for the walk.
4. It’s child friendly. Families will feel comfortable at Coworth Park — there is a specific children’s menu and numerous facilities aimed at little ones, including a children’s club. If you don’t have children in tow, bear in mind that other guests likely will.
5. You can bring your own horse. The equestrian center allows guests to bring their own horses to be boarded and cared for during your stay. Coworth Park has 240 acres that you can tour on horseback. Guests can also ride one of the resort’s horses.