Answers from Our Experts (1)
Coworth Park is a modern country getaway with old-fashioned charm. While there’s much to admire about the 240-acre estate, we’re partial to these five things:
1. The atmosphere. The quietly glamorous atmosphere at Coworth Park makes it an ideal place to stay if you’re looking to relax in chic surroundings. Settle in by the fire for tea served in a silver pot, or linger in the drawing room where you can indulge in a glass of champagne and look out over the grounds.
2. The location. Located close enough to London for even a day trip, Coworth Park still manages to feel remote. The large estate is ideal for equestrians, golfers, nature lovers and for those whole love a great spa.
3. The bathrooms. Chic yet traditional, cozy yet stylish, the bathrooms here are second to none — think heated floors, rainfall showerheads and views of the countryside. Some rooms have deep copper bathtubs, while others feature marble-ensconced soaking tubs.
4. The scenery. Take a stroll around the estate or walk into Windsor Great Park to spot deer. While Coworth Park is a beauty year round, come spring the flowers and greenery are magnificent.
5. The spa. Accolades continue to pour in for this modern eco-spa. Expect fantastic treatments from friendly, professional therapists plus decadent perks like a pool lined with amethyst crystals.