Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto offers a plethora of luxury amenities, but here are our absolute favorites:
1. The Laundry. We highly suggest laundering any soiled items just for the gorgeous presentation of the clean goods. Folded shirts will arrive in a large brown box that opens to reveal a stunning red suede interior and your neatly packaged item.
2. Momofuku Noodle Bar. This restaurant started in the East Village of Manhattan and is still packed to this day. We love that we can slide up to the bar and order a pork bun and bowl of ramen to forget the cold winter days outside.
3. The Lobby Lounge. With its extensive list of cocktails and unique presentation as a set of books, the lounge is a great place to enjoy a cocktail, sit by the fire and listen to live music in the evenings (except for Sunday).
4. In-room Dining. This pampering service has never been so easy — just place your order on the in-room iPad and wait as it quickly arrives in your room.
5. The Health Club. This newly built fitness facility features TechnoGym equipment, a pool as well as a steam room and coed sauna. We also love the cardio boot camp, spin and yoga classes offered.