Answers from Our Experts (1)
If we had to pick the five best things about the Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto, they’d be the following:
1. The Lobby Lounge. An extensive cocktail and spirits list make sitting by the fire in this lounge and listening to live music one of the best things you can do at the hotel.
2. The Welcome Amenity. Whether it’s a box of macarons in different flavors or an assortment of fruit-flavored jellies, we love the handwritten note and treats waiting for us in our rooms when we arrive.
3. Momofuku Noodle Bar. The menu is filled with a variety of buns such as shiitake, reuben, shrimp, oysters and pork as well as noodles like the chilled spicy noodles with Sichuan sausage, black beans and cashews (which is quite a challenge for heat lovers!).
4. The Yoga Classes. In addition to yoga, the gym offers cardio and spin classes as well as a variety of workout machines to keep you in top shape.
5. The Miraj Hammam Spa. Indulge yourself in a detoxifying treatment in the Hammam steam rooms and alternate between low-mist and high intensity treatment rooms before your massage or facial.