Answers from Our Experts (1)
During your stay at the luxurious Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto, be sure to have a taste of the following:
1. The Malaysian Curry Laksa Soup. Made with egg noodles, prawns, chicken in a spicy coconut curry broth with tofu and a boiled egg, it’s warming and filling for those cold Toronto nights.
2. Pork Buns. Head down to Momofuku Noodle Bar located just off of the Lobby Lounge on the University entrance and enjoy a warm, soft bun filled with flavorful pork, hoisin sauce, scallion and cucumber.
3. Poached Lobster Tail. This Nova Scotia lobster tail at Bosk, which is served with fingerling potatoes, romaine hearts and a “brown butter air,” should not be missed by crustacean lovers.
4. Citrus Fluke Crudo. Showing off its contemporary menu, Bosk restaurant offers this light crudo made with sake steel head roe, radish, pea tendrils and a ponzu vinaigrette.
5. Ramen. Ramen lovers will rejoice at the selection of fine noodles at Momofuku and should take advantage of the proximity of this revered New York City-based restaurant and order a bowl of flavorful broth and noodles.