Answers from Our Experts (1)
If we had to pick five words to describe the style of the Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto, they’d be the following:
1. Modern. With sleek lobby floors, an electronic fireplace and an iPad in each of the rooms, the hotel is on the cutting edge of modern technology in both design style and amenities.
2. Asian-influenced. From the black-and-white Chinese art on the walls to the purple-and-gold color palette found throughout the rooms, the hotel has an Asian look.
3. Business Meets Pleasure. While the hotel is in an ideal location for business travelers, there’s also a welcoming and relaxed design to it that makes it accessible to all types of guests.
4. Luxurious. With white washed marble bathrooms and an infrared sauna in the Health Club, the hotel oozes luxury and comfort in all of its structures and rooms.
5. Welcoming. Whether it’s being greeted immediately at the hotel entrance or having the concierge go above and beyond the call of duty to help you get to a destination, the hotel is very welcoming to its guests.