Answers from Our Experts (1)
With 17 treatment rooms and a range of massages, facials and scrubs to choose among, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto offers plenty of options for pampering. But don’t miss these treatments, which we think are the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa’s best:
1. The Cultural Mosaic of Canada. Combining a foot bath, Indian head massage, a 60-minute Asian fusion massage, and a 75-minute classic European facial, this package illustrates Canada’s cultural heritage and diversity. The head massage balances the body’s chakras, while the Asian fusion massage incorporates Thai, Malaysian and Balinese techniques to release stress.
2. Signature “We Are Yorkville” Treatment. You might not have been able to guess by all the luxury designer boutiques, but Toronto’s Yorkville neighborhood was once a hippie hub. This combo of treatments pays homage to the ‘60s with a welcoming foot ritual followed by a dry body brushing with a ground hemp seed scrub to revitalize your skin. Next, your body is enveloped with natural aloe, arnica and warmed honey before a relaxing soak. End the day with a patchouli-scented hemp oil massage, said to bring peace and calmness to the mind.
3. Holistic Sapphire Gemstone Facial. Using the healing power of precious minerals and gemstones including rose quartz, platinum, copper and nano-gold as well as sapphires, rubies, diamonds and pearls, the facial also employs Eastern healing techniques enhanced with crystal wands and gemstones to promote lymphatic drainage.
4. The Snowbird Ruby Red Grapefruit Scrub. This gentle foaming body scrub sloughs away dry skin cells leaving you silky smooth and glowing. Invigorating ruby red grapefruit essential oils and ground walnut shells produce a rich and luxurious lather that both exfoliates and nourishes.
5. Shellac Mani-Pedi Combo. The spa’s bright and airy nail bar specializes in shellac manicures and pedicures and offers a good selection of colorful CND polishes. This combo will ensure your hands and toes will look perfect throughout your entire Toronto vacation.