Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here are our picks for the amenities that make the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver particularly special:
1. The glass-enclosed swimming pool. Even on a gray day, the heated pool with greenhouse-style glass walls feels warm and inviting.
2. The Lobby Bar. If you’re a fan of classic hotel lounges, the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver has an excellent one. You can sink into one of the upholstered chairs and unwind with a well-mixed cocktail or glass of British Columbia wine.
3. The hotel dogs. If you’re a canine lover, you’ll adore the hotel’s pooches — two Yellow Labrador golden retrievers who lounge by the concierge desk to greet, and cuddle with, guests. You can even borrow one of the dogs to go for a walk.
4. The spa. Absolute Spa is something you'll want to take advantage of during your stay at the Vancouver hotel. Whether you're looking to unwind with a relaxing massage or treat yourself to a manicure, you can do so without stepping foot outside the hotel.
5. Afternoon tea. Traditional tea is served daily, and it even comes in a kids’ version, with bubblegum tea, PB&J finger sandwiches, and mini Jell-O tarts.