Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you pack your bags or grab your passport, peruse our list of the five things to know about Fairmont Pacific Rim:
1. There are four Fairmonts in Vancouver. The Fairmont Waterfront, The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport and Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel, Vancouver all call Vancouver home, so be sure you’re heading to the right one.
2. It has its own app. Feel like checking in from the Lobby Lounge while sipping a cocktail? Or while pulling up to the entrance? It’s easily done via the Fairmont’s app, which you can download for free
3. It has great dining options. ORU restaurant offers pan-Asian cuisine, while the Lobby Lounge has snacks and sushi to accompany your cocktail. Giovane is a bakery/deli with great specialty coffee, and the room service menu will put your finger to the test as you “page” through its endless offerings on your in-room iPad.
4. The Olympic cauldron is nearby. Vancouver played host to the 2010 winter Olympics, and Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel, Vancouver opened just days beforehand — and just steps from where the torch relay came to an end.
5. Complimentary downtown car service is available. The hotel’s fleet of BMWs is available to loyalty club members, an added bonus to joining (it also comes with complimentary Internet during your stay).