Answers from Our Experts (1)
Fairmont Pacific Rim is a towering property with 377 rooms and views on all sides. Our list of the five best things about this modern hotel are as follows:
1. It’s the best smelling hotel. Seriously. If we gave out stars for scents, Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel, Vancouver would be top of the heap thanks to its signature Waterfall scent that permeates the first floor of the property. Best of all, you can pick up Waterfall candles in the gift shop to take home with you.
2. The location. The 377-room hotel sits on Coal Harbor in downtown Vancouver and offers views of the water and the city’s sparkling skyline. It’s also just steps from the 2010 Olympic torch, which makes a great souvenir snap.
3. It’s super green. The hotel has several initiatives in place to minimize its footprint on the planet, including complimentary bicycle rentals for President’s Club members and a commitment to buy local, organic and sustainable food products wherever possible.
4. The technology. Every guest room at Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel, Vancouver has its own iPad from which you can control the drapes, adjust the temperature, turn off the lights, order room service…the list goes on and on. You’ll also have a 42-inch LCD television and a TV inside your bathroom mirror.
5. The spa. Willow Stream Spa can be found on the fifth floor along with the 4,000-square-foot fitness center and the hotel’s roof deck pool and hot tub area, making it the ideal place to lose yourself for a day of treatments and relaxation.