Answers from Our Experts (1)
The well-situated Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver hugs the shore of Coal Harbor and kisses the modern city skyline. Once you step inside, these five words will come to mind:
1. Advanced. iPads in every guest room, a Fairmont app that lets you check in remotely and state-of-the-art TechnoGym fitness equipment are just a few of the ultramodern touches at this tech-savvy hotel.
2. Green. From the eco-centric décor in the guest rooms to the impressively planet-friendly policies of the hotel, this property is green to the core.
3. Marble. You’ll find endless white marble throughout Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel, Vancouver — it greets you in the large, open lobby and lines all of the 377 bathrooms.
4. Stylish. It will strike you as soon as you see the soaring ceilings of the lobby, the sleek 360-degree fireplace in the Lobby Lounge and the impressive layout of the ORU breakfast buffet.
5. Pampering. A rooftop pool deck with hot tub, the giant Willow Stream Spa, a 2,100-square-foot fitness center with morning yoga classes, in-room dining at the push of a button on your iPad — this is a property that knows how to pamper its guests.