Answers from Our Experts (1)
Vancouver’s Sense Spa, Rosewood Hotel Georgia is a world-class retreat in the heart of downtown where you’ll be able to pamper yourself with indulging treatments, like these five, which we think are the spa’s best:
1. Discover Vancouver. If you’re pressed for time and want to get in both sightseeing and beautifying, consider this half-day Spa Journey package, which includes a walk along Vancouver’s Sea Wall and through gorgeous Stanley Park. Inhale the fresh sea air and get those endorphins going outside, then freshen up back in the spa with the Vancouver Signature Sensation sea salt exfoliation, Vichy shower rinse and hydrating massage before a relaxing pedicure. It’s sheer bliss.
2. Tides. Cleanse and firm your body with this scrub and wrap combo. Using salts from the land and sea along with concentrated seaweed extract, your body will be fully exfoliated before being wrapped in regionally harvested algae and British Columbia glacial mud, helping to improve your body’s tone and texture.
3. Ultimate Facial. If you’re looking to lift, tighten and hydrate your skin, this facial is for you. It includes peels and dermabrasion plus a firming mask and microcurrent lifting so you can look refreshed and maybe a bit younger than when you arrived
4. Canadian Maple Pedicure. Maple syrup makes everything a little bit sweeter and that includes pedicures. In this treatment, you’ll get a maple sugar scrub, organic hydrating mask and quick foot massage before your toenails are shaped and polished. And if you really want the luxe treatment, add in the extra shea butter foot massage, which comes with a bonus of a glass of champagne and chocolates.
5. Georgian Revival Massage. It’s your basic aromatherapy massage, but it’s done well here. Inhale soothing aromas of lavender or rosemary as your therapist employs Swedish massage movements to leave you with better circulation and feeling utterly pampered.