Answers from Our Experts (1)
All of the food at Wickaninnish Inn Tofino is fresh, seasonal, and delicious. But, if we had to choose the five best things to eat and drink at the Wickaninnish Inn, we would select the delicacies listed below.
1. Scotch at On the Rocks Lounge. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's bar offers an impressive (and one of British Columbia’s largest) selections of single-malt Scotches.
2. Braised heritage angus beef. For a spin on surf and turf, the menu offers braised beef cheeks with plump local shrimp.
3. Smoked Arctic char. This dish comes out with just the right touch of smoky flavor so it does not dominate the meal. It is served with black garlic, which adds a rich and surprisingly light garlic flavor, and barley and kale to soak up the complex extracts.
4. Southwest Benedict. You will be craving this hearty breakfast dish long after your visit to the luxury Tofino hotel. It is made with crisp cornbread slices topped with pulled pork, poached eggs, green chili hollandaise sauce, red onion, and cilantro.
5. The Pointe breakfast. A classic breakfast that embodies The Pointe menu’s theme of fresh and local: Two perfectly cooked free-range eggs with rich yellow yolks, house-made sausage, a crisp potato cake, tomato jam, and toast with a selection of seasonal house-made preserves and jams.