Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C. has a lot to offer, but if we had to choose the five best things, here they are:
1. The Sports Club/LA. This full-service gym is like a welcome retreat at any time of the day, be it a pre-meeting class or lunchtime workout. There is an abundance of cardio machines, strength-training equipment, a lap pool and a basketball court.
2. Feather-topped beds. Thanks to plush mattresses and Frette linens, the hotel does all it can to ensure you leave your room well rested for the day’s business or sightseeing activities.
3. The deep-soaking marble tub. This bathroom luxury in every guest room is just the thing to melt into at the end of a busy day.
4. Anytime room service. No matter when the cravings hit, the D.C. hotel has a menu available 24 hours a day.
5. The Spa at The Sports Club/LA. When you really need to de-stress or simply experience added relaxation, this retreat offers a range of upscale spa and salon treatments.