Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you visit The Allison Spa inside The Allison Inn & Spa hotel, check out our recommendations for the best treatments:
1. The Grape Seed Cure. One of the signature and most popular Allison Spa treatments is the 90-minute Grape Seed Cure. It begins with a crushed grape seed scrub and an organic honey and wine wrap to purify and exfoliate the skin. The grape seeds are harvested from the 1.2-acre vineyard on the grounds. A blissful shea butter hydration body rubdown, complete with hot towel applications and scalp massage, is the finishing touch.
2. The mimosa massage. Also a signature treatment at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa, this soothing and aromatic massage uses champagne oil and pairs well with a refreshing non-alcoholic mimosa drink.
3. NW Elements Facial. What sets this facial apart is a nutrient-rich algae mask from Klamath Falls, hydrating Stone Crop, and other Northwestern ingredients. You are sure to relax after the heated stone massage around the neck area, shoulders and facial pressure points.
4. Divine Wine Facial. When in Rome — this facial embraces the natural anti-aging benefits of wine grapes. After a gentle cleanse, a nourishing honey-and-wine mask is applied, followed by an antioxidant serum and Black Perlette Grape Moisturizer.
5. Mimosa manicure and pinot pedicure. In both treatments, your hands and feet are soothed and detoxified with an array of vineyard-inspired organic ingredients, exfoliating scrub and rehydrating lotion to fully revitalize the skin. Enjoy a mimosa with your manicure or a glass of Oregon pinot with your pedicure.