Answers from Our Experts (1)
Club Oasis is a very small spa, with only a handful of treatments available, so it’ll be easy to work your way through the best of the spa. Don’t miss our picks:
1. Lymphatic massage. When you’ve partied a little too hard, consider this therapy that will help rid your body of toxins and will increase circulation.
2. Manicure and pedicure package. The manicurists really take their time here scrubbing, buffing and filing to get your fingers and toes into top shape. While the polish color selection is a tad limited, we’re happy to report that our manicures here have lasted days.
3. Sports massage. If the flight to China left you feeling cramped and with sore muscles, go for the firm pressure, oil-based sports massage, available for either 60 or a totally blissful 90 minutes.
4. Traditional Chinese reflexology. Be like the Beijingers and treat your tired feet with this massage treatment that uses balanced pressure to hit all of the reflex points in your tootsies.
5. Traditional Chinese massage. Balancing your body’s qi — or energy flow — is a basic tenant of traditional Chinese medicine, and this massage focuses on deep muscle pressure manipulation to leave you less tired and more energized.