Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re heading to Four Seasons Hotel Denver, here are five things you should know before you go:
1. It’s near downtown Denver. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is in a perfect location and within walking distance to some of the city’s best restaurants, shops and activities.
2. One restaurant and bar. The hotel has only one signature restaurant and bar (EDGE) but most likely, that’s all you’ll need. The chic eatery serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you feel more like venturing out, there are plenty of restaurants nearby.
3. Sophisticated. While the hotel is a good spot for families, it’s more of an upscale spot and we didn’t see many kids when we were here. Nighttime brings scenesters who come for the great cocktail and trendy vibe.
4. Spa. There’s a great spa at Four Seasons Hotel Denver that you can enjoy as a guest. If you want to use the locker room and its Jacuzzi, stop by the spa’s front desk to get set up with a locker.
5. Great room service menu. Not all hotels have great room service menus, but this one does. You can order some delicious items as well as treats from the Burger, Beer and Shakes menu that we absolutely loved.