Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are so many great things to eat and drink at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, but here are our favorite things:
1. Burgers and milkshakes. You’ll find a burger, beer and shake menu from the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's in-room dining and we suggest you order from it. If you’re tired after a long day of business meetings or sight-seeing, this is the perfect comfort food.
2. “Cali” fish tacos. Head to EDGE for lunch and order the Cali fish tacos, which are delicious and prepared with blackened cod, jicama cabbage slaw, and cilantro cucumber salsa. They’re light and refreshing.
3. Happy Hour drinks and apps. Every day from 5 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. until close, you’ll find $5 glasses of Prosecco, house red and white wine, $3 Coors Light Drafts or daily bottled beer. We think that’s a great deal. Make sure to order some half-off appetizers to go with the drinks.
4. Mile High Sunday. Sunday night, take part in the Mile High Sunday menu which is $52.80 per couple and includes a 3-course meal for each person.
5. Weekend Brunch. There’s nothing we love better than a good weekend brunch. Saturdays, the brunch special is $28 for an appetizer, entrée and unlimited desserts from their dessert buffet. Plus, they have a Hangover Bar with a $10 Build Your Own Bloody Mary bar and $12 bottomless bellinis and mimosas. Need we say more?