Answers from Our Experts (1)
Again, a tricky question as Dubai is packed with attractions for all ages and tastes! Some of my perosnal favourites would be:
- Aquaventure Waterpark and Dolphin Bay at Atlantis The Palm, Dubai. Aquaventure is the largest waterpark in Dubai and Dolphin is the only place in U.A.E. where you can get up close and interact with a dolphin. That is an experience like no other!
- Dubai Autodrome is also a personal favourite and recommended for the thrill seeker. Only place in Dubai where you can indulge in a high speed track day in a choice of cars including an Audi R8, Audi TT, Subaru and even a F1 Style Single Seater. The adjoining Kartdrome has one of the most exciting kart tracks I have ever experienced!
- For families, Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping mall, hosts not only the Dubai Aquarium where you can dive in the fish tank without any experience or certification but also Sega Republic, an indoor theme park; Kidzania, a city for kids run by kids; and to top it all an indoor ice skating rink. Where else, but in Dubai!
- Another favourite attraction not just for travelers but also locals is Ski Dubai at Mall of Emirates. An indoor ski slope with a plethora of activities like chair lift rides, coffee shop at the summit of the ski slope, a giant zorb ball and now, even a penguin interaction!
- One of the new places to visit and remarkable in its own right is the Miracle Garden, an 80,000-square-foot eco-tourist destination hosting 45 million flowers in more than 60 colours and various themes.
- Some of the must-do attractions/activities to make your trip to Dubai complete would be: a desert safari with a barbeque dinner, dune buggy or quad biking in the desert, a hot air balloon ride over the desert, At The Top, Burj Khalifa, and a helicopter or sea plane tour of Dubai to name just a few!